Every year at the Annual San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association (SDLRLA) Scholarship Fund Dinner & Gala, SDLRLA presents an “Attorney of the Year” award to an outstanding attorney in the community.
We are currently looking for/accepting nominations for 2022-2023 Attorney of the Year
Criteria for this award may include any of the following:
- Service to the community
- Exceptional competence
- Outstanding successes or accomplishments in the calendar year of 2022-2023
- Service to the Latino/a/x community
- Dedication to a cause or issue
- Continued commitment to diversity in the legal profession
- Represents the legal profession with integrity and ethics
If you are a member and would like to nominate an attorney for this award, please e-mail your nominations to [email protected].
Nominations shall include:
- The attached completed application – download the application here
- A narrative supporting your nomination in 300 words or less
- You may submit up to two articles or two letters of support from individuals or organizations. (Please note that articles or letters of support are not required and will be considered supplemental information.).
Submission Deadline: September 1, 2023 11:59 PM
Any application or information received after September 1, 2023, will not be included or considered by the SDLRLA Board of Directors.
For any questions or additional information, please email [email protected].