A special THANK YOU to those that made the decision to invest in San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association and become a Founding Member of the Leaders Circle.
As you know, “SDLRLA is a non-partisan organization which takes great pride in its political activity. This organization was founded so that it could advance the Latino community through political activity and advocacy.” Our mission and the need to help reach as many individuals as possible, first to let them know who we are but also to help to our community have access to information necessary to make informed decisions this election year. With that in mind it became apparent that we needed to create a strategic plan to ensure the direction, growth, sustainability success and succession of this important organization.
These Founding Members are the Leaders in our Circle who answered the call:
Pablo Palomino, Catherine Arambula, Louis R Escareno, Victor Torres, Alara Chilton, Fernanado Tefoya,George Rios III, Maxwell Agha, Laura Talamantes, Araceli Martinez, Santiago Mojica, Maria Nunez, Francisco Aldana, Luis Osuna, Rafael Hurtado, Minerva Garcia, & Walter Lacayo Jr
For that we are extremely thankful as “Each one of us can make a difference BUT TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE CHANGE”.
Please consider joining this elite group*
Again, here is what you receive in 2018:
Supporting Level Membership: Members give more to be a part of this elite group that understands the importance of investing in the organization and the mission ensuring SDLRLA sustainability and growth.
Leaders Circle | $1,000 – Includes:
- Free admission to all regular monthly events
- One (1) ticket to the Annual SDLRLA Scholarship Fund Gala
- Two (2) tickets to the Annual SDLRLA Holiday Party
- “Leaders Circle” Membership Level will be recognized on SDLRLA Website for 2018 Calendar Year
- Recognition in the weekly newsletter for 2018 Calendar Year
- Social Media Recognition (2,500+ reach x 2) Personalized thanking the individual picture, name of their firm and the firm logo. This will once again come around at the 6-month mark
- Recognition as one of the founding members of the “2018 Leader’s Circle”. We will be creating a plaque for the Founding Leaders, with name plates on it to be displayed in the SDLRLA office in 2019. This is only for those who come in at this level in 2018
Additional questions please contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All monies will be put towards our strategic plan and infrastructure