Membership / Join or Renew
com-mu-ni-ty noun, often attributive
Definition of COMMUNITY:
a unified body of individuals, as:
1. the people with common interest living in a particular area
2. an interacting population of various kinds of individuals
3. a group of people with common characteristics or interest living together within a larger society
4. a group linked by a common policy
5. a body of persons having a common history or common social, economic and political interests
6. a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society.
-Merriam Webster dictionary
SDLRLA offers you a community of San Diego Latino attorneys and business professionals and forms connections with those who support the Latino community and its interests. Through our unity, there is strength.
PLEASE NOTE: Hitting the “Become A Member” button will charge your credit card for your annual membership. This process occurs through Authorize.net or Paypal. Your credit card will be charged now, and then each year on the same date, as part of an automatic renewal plan at the same rate at which your purchase your membership today. This will continue unless and until you cancel the automatic renewals by contacting us.
You can also choose to send in a check, payable to San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association to PO Box 125010, San Diego, CA 92112-5010, along with our membership form. Membership dues cover an annual membership from January 1 to December 31.