com-mu-ni-ty noun, often attributive
Definition of COMMUNITY:
a unified body of individuals, as:
1. the people with common interest living in a particular area
2. an interacting population of various kinds of individuals
3. a group of people with common characteristics or interest living together within a larger society
4. a group linked by a common policy
5. a body of persons having a common history or common social, economic and political interests
6. a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society.
-Merriam Webster dictionary
SDLRLA offers you a community of San Diego Latino attorneys and business professionals and forms connections with those who support the Latino community and its interests. Through our unity, there is strength.
MEMBERS NEW TO THE WEBSITE JOIN HERE: (all memberships as of 10/1/13 are valid through 12/31/14)
PLEASE NOTE: Hitting the “Subscribe” button will take you to PayPal where you can provide payment for your annual membership (including use of a firm credit card). Once payment is complete, you will be routed to a registration page specific to the paid member. Please fill out the information requested so that we can have an accurate account of our members! Thank you!
You can also choose to send in a check, payable to San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association to PO Box 125010, San Diego, CA 92112-5010, along with our membership form.
Membership dues cover an annual membership from January 1 to December 31. If you have already registered on the website previously, you can RENEW your membership here.